Organising Kids Craft Supplies



All kids love to stick, cut, paste, paint and create! Recently I saw a kids craft room that has inspired me to do a few things here at Four Chooks Farm.

School holidays are coming up in a couple of weeks, so I thought preparing now for some craft days would be a great idea!

I already have a big plastic tub with a lid full of craft and sewing supplies, but I loved this idea of separating the children's craft supplies into seperate containers!

Simply use old take away containers or you can purchase these quite cheaply too.

Then fill them with your craft supplies! Stickers in one, glitter in another, glue and washi tape, streamers, paint, coloured paper - what ever you have on hand.

Then when the school holidays arrive you will have hours of laughter and joy from your happily crafting kids!

Enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts